Peanut Butter recipe:
Peanut butter basically contains dry roasted peanuts, packed with full of nutrition and protein. We , in my family, have it daily in our intake either with some whole wheat bread or as a sauce. You can also use it while making cookies, cakes etc. The best part? You need only 15 minutes to do this!
Why home made Peanut butter?
- More yumm!
Peanut Butter, Creamy
NOTE: 1cup = 250ml
What you will need?
- Unshelled Peanuts – 1 cup
How to do this recipe?
- Roast the peanuts in a pan until golden brown. Leave it to cool for 5 minutes and peel off its skin
- Take all the roasted peanuts and put them in the blender/mixer and mix for about 30 sec.
- Scrape the sides and mix again for 30 sec.
- Repeat Step 2.
- Mix again for the last 30 sec.
- Serve peanut better with some bread or as you wish.
- You can use honey or any other natural sweetener if you want it sweet.
- There is no need for the addition of any oil, since the peanuts release its oil while mixing.
Peanut Butter recipe Step-wise :
- Take all the peanuts and put them in the blender/mixer
- Mix for about 30 sec. After 30 sec, it should look something like this
- Scrape the sides and mix again for 30 sec
- Repeat the above process
- Finally mix again for 30 sec. So totally after 2 minutes of mixing,
You can keep it stored in the refrigerator for about 3 months.In case if you are like me, it wouldn’t last more than 10 days 😛
Tried this smooth and creamy peanut butter? Let me know how it turned out!
Rate this recipe :